2022 iRide Company LLC, I RIDE SHARE I PACKAGE DELIVERY LLC
Last Updated: January 1, 2022
iRide Company Privacy Notice Information
iRide’s Privacy Notice describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information.
At iRIDE Driver our mission is to improve people’s lives with the transportation, providing a platform to help you get from point A to point B. To do that, we need to collect, use, and share some of your personal information.
The Scope of This Policy
This policy applies to all iRIDE Driver users (Driver applicants).
The Information We Collect
When you use the iRIDE Driver Platform, we collect the information you provide, usage information, and information about your device. We also collect information about you from other sources like third-party services, which we may combine with other information we have about you. Here are the types of information we collect about you:
A. Information You Provide to Us Account Registration. When you create an account with iRIDE Driver, we collect the information you provide us, such as your name, email address, phone number, birth date, and payment information. You may choose to share additional info with us for your Rider profile, like your photo or saved addresses (e.g., home or work), and set up other preferences (such as your preferred pronouns). Driver Information. If you apply to be a Driver, we will collect the information you provide in your application, including your name, email address, phone number, birth date, profile photo, physical address, driver’s license information, vehicle information, and car information. We collect the payment information you provide us, including your bank routing numbers, and tax information. Depending on where you want to drive, we may also ask for additional business license or permit information or other information to manage driving and programs relevant to that location. We may need additional information from you at some point after you become a Driver, including information to confirm your identity (like a photo). Ratings and Feedback. When you rate and provide feedback about Riders or Drivers, we collect all of the information you provide in your feedback.
Communications. When you contact us or we contact you, we collect any information that you provide, including the contents of the messages or attachments you send us.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the iRIDE Driver Platform Location Information. Great rides start with an easy and accurate pickup. The iRIDE Driver Platform collects location information (including GPS and WiFi data) differently depending on your iRIDE Driver app settings and device permissions as well as whether you are using the platform as a Rider or Driver:
● Drivers: We collect your device’s precise location when you open and use the app, including while the app is running in the background when it is in driver mode. We also collect precise location for a limited time after you complete a ride or exit app after ride completion in order to detect ride incidents, and continue collecting it until a reported or detected incident is no longer active.
Usage Information. We collect information about your use of the iRIDE Driver Platform, including ride information like the date, time, destination, distance, route, payment.
Communications Between Riders and Drivers. We work with a third party to facilitate text messages between Riders and Drivers.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
● Provide the iRIDE Driver Platform;
● Maintain the security and safety of the iRIDE Driver Platform and its users;
● Build and maintain the iRIDE Driver community;
● Provide customer support;
● Improve the iRIDE Driver Platform;
● Respond to legal proceedings and obligations.
Providing the iRIDE Driver Platform. We use your personal information to provide an intuitive, useful, efficient, and worthwhile experience on our platform. To do this, we use your personal information to:
● Verify your identity and maintain your account, settings, and preferences;
● Connect you to your rides and track their progress;
● Calculate prices and process payments;
● Allow Riders and Drivers to connect regarding their ride and to choose to share their location
● Communicate with you about your rides and experience;
● Collect feedback regarding your experience;
● Facilitate additional services and programs with third parties;
● Operate contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
Maintaining the Security and Safety of the iRIDE Driver Platform and its Users. Providing you a secure and safe experience drives our platform, both on the road and on our apps. To do this, we use your personal information to:
● Authenticate users;
● Verify that Drivers and their vehicles meet safety requirements;
● Investigate and resolve incidents, accidents, and insurance claims;
● Encourage safe driving behavior and avoid unsafe activities;
● Find and prevent fraud;
● Block and remove unsafe or fraudulent users from the iRIDE Driver Platform.
Providing Customer Support.
We work hard to provide the best experience possible, including supporting you when you need it. To do this, we use your personal information to:
● Investigate and assist you in resolving questions or issues you have regarding the iRIDE Driver Platform;
● Provide you support or respond to you.
Improving the iRIDE Driver Platform.
We are always working to improve your experience and provide you with new and helpful features. To do this, we use your personal information to:
● Perform research, testing, and analysis;
● Develop new products, features, partnerships, and services;
This policy applies to any users of the services of iRide or its affiliates anywhere in the world, and to anyone else who contacts iRide or otherwise submits information to iRide, unless noted in the Privacy Notice.